- Where it is agreed in Writing between C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. and Customer that credit facilities will be made available to the Customer, the Customer shall pay the price of the Goods by the end of the month following that of supply.
- Where no account exists, Full and cleared payment must be received by C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. and show in C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. bank account before collection or delivery of the Goods can take place. Payment made by cheque may take up to 10 days to clear. Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Debit, Solo, cash, bank transfer or cheque.
- Any quotation for the Goods given by C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. shall not constitute an offer, nor an Order. A quotation shall only be valid for period of 30 days from its date of issue.
- Special offers and sale discounts are valid for a limited time only. Orders placed outside of the specified sale or offer period will be supplied at normal rates.
- All prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
- All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. Owing to the continual fluctuations, it is not possible to advise of all changes. Orders placed prior to this change will be honoured at the price received at the time of ordering.
- Title to goods supplied remains with C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. until they are paid for.
- Any samples, descriptive matter or advertising produced by C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. and any illustrations or descriptions contained in C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. sales literature are produced for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract or have any contractual force.
- Size and shade variation is an inherent characteristic of Ceramic and Porcelain tiles, Customers should ensure they mix the tiles and are satisfied before fixing. No claim can be accepted once the tiles are fixed.
- No glazed Ceramic or Porcelain tile can be guaranteed against crazing.
- Special orders can be arranged for non-stock items on the condition we receive a written order and a confirmation of the customers’ acceptance that this order cannot be cancelled once placed.
- All availability dates are given in good faith but cannot be guaranteed.
- Delivery times are given in good faith however we cannot take responsibility for delays out of our control.
- Shortages and damages must be notified in writing within 3 days of supply.
We will accept return of goods from you only:
- By prior arrangement within 20 days of supply
- Special order items are subject to a 20% handling charge
- Provision of original invoice number
- If the goods are returned in the same condition they were delivered in
- The contents of this site including product details are subject to change at any time without notice. We may also revise or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Use of this site and purchases of products offered for sale on this site are subject to the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time of your visit.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- This site, including the content and information provided within, is governed by the laws of England.
- Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature quotation acceptance of offer or other document or information issued by C.A.F Ceramics Ltd. shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of C.A.F Ceramics Ltd.